- We can cancel orders prior to shipment. Once the product is with the carrier, we cannot cancel orders anymore.
- We do not accept returns for a refund.
- If products arrive faulty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days for an exchange.
- Items faulty on arrival. You have the option of an exchange or repair. If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 5 calendar days to inform us. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we’ll issue a replacement or a full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs. We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians, we will return the item to you. In this instance, you will be liable for the return carriage.
- If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 5 working days (please note that this is 48 hours for our business customers). If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, please refuse the delivery and call customer services. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we’ll issue a replacement to you via your original payment method.
Item Missing or Incorrect Item
If there is an item missing from your order or the wrong item has been sent, then please contact customer services at email@example.com as soon as possible and in any event within three days, and we will do our best to resolve the problem.
Sometimes, manufacturers provide support directly to end-users. The main reason for this is that they would like to ensure that their customers receive the best possible support on their products. If we refer you to a manufacturer, your RMA will invariably be dealt with a lot quicker.